Overwhelmed?


There is so much going on in our world. The economy is bad. People are losing their homes, cars, jobs. Violence has increased. People are murdering innocent people, men are beating women, parents are beating children. Marriages are falling apart, families are in crisis. God, Your word is a light unto my path and a lamp unto my feet. I don't know about you but lately, I have wondered how to keep going when I have just enough light to see where I am. God began to reassure me that my walk with Him is a faith walk. I can't see down the road and want to stop going. At times, my heart fills with fear. I have to fight off doubt. But,He reminded me that His word is a lamp unto my feet. So how do I keep walking when I can't see my way out of being overwhelmed with bills, being lied on, my health being challenged? Go to His word. God's word is full of promises. I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor His seed begging bread. I am the head and not the tail. I am a lender and not a borrower. God has spoken somethings to you in your spirit. Stand on His word.

Psalm 119:105
New International Version
"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path."