Names of God Prayer

A Prayer Using The Names Of God


Elohim, I KNOW you can create something out of nothing, will you create something out of any nothing areas - impossible situations in my life.

El Elyon, I KNOW you are in control, sovereign, and I give you my circumstances today.

Adonai, I KNOW you are my Lord and Master, I choose to follow you instead of the ways of the world.

El Shaddai, I KNOW you are God Almighty, and I trust that you are sufficient for my deepest needs today.

Yahweh Jireh, I KNOW you are my provider, and will supply everything I need today.

El Roi, I KNOW you are the God who sees, and that I am never alone, and nothing in my life goes unnoticed, for you know it all and see it all.

Yahweh, I KNOW you are the one and only, self-existent, eternal, covenant-keeping God and that you will always love me.

Yahweh Rophe, I KNOW you are my healer and I come to you now with every area of me that needs healing today.

Yahweh Nissi, I KNOW you are my banner, and the victory in every situation that threatens me today.

Yahweh Mekaddesh, I KNOW you are my sanctifier, making me holy, doing for me what I can never do for myself.

Yahweh Shalom
, I KNOW you are my peace, and bring calm in every storm I face in life.

Yahweh Sabaoth, I KNOW you are the LORD of hosts, and bring deliverance as you defeat my enemies.

Yahweh Ro’i, I KNOW you are my shepherd, and intimately care for me even if no one else does.

Abba, Father, I KNOW you are my Father and that I can run to you and rest in the security of your everlasting arms.

In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Catherine Martin