Carrying Another's Burdens

"Why me? Why do I have to pray for him/her? Why do I have to fast? He/she is eating. They are the one that's going through. I have my own problems."

Have you ever felt that way? We all can be selfish at times.

It is a blessing to be able to carry another's burden. As you mature in God, He will trust you carry the burdens of another. Don't take it lightly that God would trust you to fast or pray for another. There will be times when God calls you to focus on the issues of someone else and help them get a breakthrough. You may be dealing with your own "stuff" in the midst of it. Know this, while you are interceding and going to war for the breakthrough of someone else, God is setting you up for a breakthrough as well. How do you get your breakthrough? Go to war for someone else. I promise God will bless you. Remember He sent His son to carry yours.

God Bless


Galatians 6:2 - Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.