Who Can Fathom The Depths of His Love?

Ephesians 3:17-19
New Life Version

17 I pray that Christ may live in your hearts by faith. I pray that you will be filled with love. 18 I pray that you will be able to understand how wide and how long and how high and how deep His love is. 19 I pray that you will know the love of Christ. His love goes beyond anything we can understand. I pray that you will be filled with God Himself.

Who can fathom the depths of God's love? God is love. God loves you so much that you cannot even comprehend the love God has for you. I stand in awe of this Holy God. He is worthy of all honor,glory, and praise. This love is overwhelming. David the Psalmist said it best, "Who am I that He is mindful of me?" He is the God who created the Heavens and the Earth. Yet, He is constantly thinking of you. He wants to bless you. He wants to make the impossible, possible in your life.

When you begin to understand the love God has for you, it is humbling. We have all sinned and come short the glory of God; but, He still loves us. If you don't know Him, I pray that you get to know Him today. Ask Him to come into your life. He will give you love, joy, and peace. He will give you love like no one could ever give. God's love is unconditional. There is nothing that you have to do to get it. He gives it freely. He asks for nothing in return. Every time you turn around He is blessing you. He blessed you to see another day. Your alarm clock did not wake you up this morning. A loving and Holy God kissed you to wake you up this morning.

My prayer for you today is that you are able to understand God's love for you. Test His love for you. See how deep it is, how wide, how long, and how high.

God Bless