Healing in His Wings

Malachi 4:2
New International Version

2 But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall.

The body of Christ is under attack. There are three major areas of attack lately. The people of God have been experiencing a lot of sickness, financial problems, and depression/oppression. The good news is that all who call on the name of Jesus will be healed. He was bruised for your transgressions, wounded for your iniquities, and the chastisement of your peace was upon Him. By His stripes, you are healed. He is healing your body, your finances,and your mind right now.

There is nothing that God cannot heal.In this season, pray like never before. Fast along with your prayer. Whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven. Whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Pray this prayer:

Father in name of Jesus, I come against the mountain of sickness. I decree and declare that I am healed and spirit filled. Sickness and disease are far from me. I command every system, every cell in my body to function as God designed in the name of Jesus. I decree and declare that I am the head and not the tail. I am a lender, not a borrower. The wealth of the wicked is no longer laid up for me but is released to me, NOW! I command Satan to cough it up, spit it out, release it, and let it go. In the name of Jesus, I decree and declare that my thoughts are now subject to the Lordship of Christ. No weapon formed against shall prosper. Spirit of oppression, I bind you and I loose your effect. Spirit of depression, I bind you and I loose your effect. In the name of Jesus, I speak to my DNA and decree and declare that it is free. Everything that the devil stole from me, he must return to me sevenfold. I cast my burdens on the Lord. I am a son/daughter of the King of Kings. Everything I touch turns into prophetic "gold". I am blessed in the city, in the fields, when I come and when I go. I seal this prayer in Jesus' name. Amen!

Praise Him right now.

Be Blessed