Walking in the F.O.G.


Apostle H. D. Wilson

Psalm 102:13
King James Version

13Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.



I Decree Today, Tomorrow and for the Rest of My Life

I'm walking in the F.O.G. (Favor Of God)

I walk in the FOG in my Health, I walk in the F.O.G. in my Finances, I walk in the F.O.G. on my Job, I walk in the F.O.G. in my Business, I walk in the F.O.G. in my Marriage, I walk in the F.O.G. in my Ministry, I walk in the F.O.G. with my Children, I walk in the F.O.G. in Debt Elimination, I walk in the F.O.G. with my Credit & Creditors, I walk in the F.O.G. with my Loans & Applications, I walk in the F.O.G. with my Job Interviews, I walk in the F.O.G. with my Tuition For College, I walk in the F.O.G. with my Managers & Supervisors, I walk in the F.O.G. with my New Projects.

Today and everyday I will WALK in the F.O.G.. Talk in the F.O.G. and operate in the F.O.G.

The Favor on my life changes for me rules, regulations and policies. It surrounds me and covers those who are close to me. It is in every area of my life for the rest of my life.

This day, I expect Favor, I live Favor, I anticipate Favor.

The time of my Favor is NOW!