When My Heart is Overwhelmed

Psalm 61:2
Amplified Bible

2From the end of the earth will I cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed and fainting; lead me to the rock that is higher than I [yes, a rock that is too high for me].

Murphy's law says anything that could go wrong will. Every feel like that? What do you do? It seems like after you get through that, here comes this. Has your heart ever been so broken that you did not know what to do? God says when your heart is overwhelmed, He will lead you to the rock that is higher than you. Who is the rock? He is. What is the rock that is higher than you? He will bring you up into heavenly places with Him. As you begin to worship Him, He will bring you into that secret place where it is just you and Him.

God allows circumstances in life to change so that He can bring you into an dimension, a deeper level, a higher place in God. When people turn their back on you, He will lead you to the rock. When your bills outnumber your dollars, He will lead you to that rock. Go into that place in God. Sit on His lap, let Him wipe away your tears, frustrations, and disappointments.

God Bless