Attack Fear with Faith

Dr. Phillip G. Goudeaux

And the Lord appeared to him the same night and said, I am the God of Abraham your father. Fear not, for I am with you and will favor you with blessings and multiply your descendants for the sake of My servant Abraham. Genesis 26:24

Fear is a weapon that Satan uses to destroy people's lives, their destinies and God's plan for their lives. When fear comes in, there is no faith and where faith is, there is no fear. God wants us to be men and women of faith because the Bible says that the just shall live by faith. God does not want you to be bound by fear because it draws every negative thing to you. When you operate in faith, you move God on your behalf and Satan wants to rob your ability to be a witness for God.

Fear comes to steal, kill and destroy, to render you helpless and to stop you in your tracks. It is time for the body of Christ to stop being bed partners with fear. It is not a part of our nature. We need to make up our minds that nothing is going to stop us from being and receiving all that God has for us. Make up your mind to deal with the spirit of fear today. You cannot serve God in fear.

That he would grant unto us, that we, being delivered out of the hand of our enemies, might serve him without fear. Luke 1:74

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18

When you start walking by faith and not by sight, you are moving ahead. You have a greater advantage to accomplish more in your life because you have God on your side. Since God is for you, who can be against you? The Lord has spoken peace into your life for this year. Walk in the peace of God. Know that God has your back in every situation.

This is my confession in agreement with you:
Father, I receive your anointing, the burden-removing, yoke-destroying power of God upon my life so that I can be the person you have called me to be. I want to walk worthy unto You and glorify You all the days of my life. I am the redeemed of the Lord. I am blessed coming in and blessed going out. I resist the spirit of fear. I humble myself under the hand of Almighty God. I resist every foul and demonic spirit that will attack my faith. I am not given to fear. I am given to faith. I walk by faith and not by sight. I receive the promises of Almighty God in my life, in Jesus' name. I am going to the other side. I am crossing into the Promised Land, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Take ownership of your life by meditating and speaking the Word of God over your life, over your family, over your finances, over your health, over your job. Let prayer and confession become your lifestyle. I want to encourage you to stand in your God given authority, stand strong, be of good courage, dismiss any negative thought and know that you are victorious!