Barren No More


Isaiah 54: 1-3 - "Rejoice, barren one, who did not give birth; burst intosong and shout, you who have not been in labor! For the children of theforsaken one will be more than the children of the married woman," says the Lord.

"Enlarge the site of your tent, and let your tent curtains bestretched out; do not hold back; lengthen your ropes, and drive your pegs deep. For you will spread out to the right and to the left, and your descendants will dispossess nations and inhabit the desolate cities."

There are some of you who have been waiting for quite some time now.You have sown seeds, but yet you have not seen a harvest. You have stood in faith, believing God. I hear the spirit of the Lord say to you today, get ready! Your territory is about to become enlarged. I, the Lord your God have seen the many nights of tears and anguish. I have heard your heart's desires. I have seen the struggle. I have seen the constant turmoil.I know the financial hardship. Don't you worry. The journey has been long, but get ready to stretch out, for you are about the receive increase. Your season of being barren is about to be over. No, I am a God who cannot lie. If I speak a thing, you can count on it! If I say a thing, it shall not return void. Hold on. Do not give up. You will not be put to shame. You are my child and that makes you an heir to the kingdom. Your territory is about to be enlarged.Make it an excellent day!

Jonathan Maddox