Mission Possible: Part 7


Focus on the Goal

“I’m not saying I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has wondrously reached out for me. Friends don’t get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all this, but I’ve got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward- to Jesus. I’m off and running, and I’m not turning back.”
Philippians 3:12-14

Do not allow fear to seize you. God has not given you a spirit of fear. Staying focused on God will help you focus on the goal. Where will your help come from? Your help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to slip; your Protector will not slumber. Indeed, your Protector does not slumber or sleep. The LORD protects you; the LORD is a shelter, He is right by your side. The LORD will protect you from all harm; He will protect your life. Don’t focus on the things you cannot control. God is taking care of that. Focus on your goal.

Let go of the past and focus on God’s dream for your future. Don’t focus on or think about what happened in the past. Use the past to keep you focused on your dream. You cannot change the past. Don’t look to the left or the right. Stay focused on the dream God gave you. God is calling you towards your dream. Get up on your feet. Take off running and don’t turn back.

God Bless