Audacity of Hope


Job 6:10-11 (Amplified Bible)
10 Then would I still have consolation--yes, I would leap [for joy] amid unsparing pain [though I shrink from it]--that I have not concealed or denied the words of the Holy One!
11 What strength have I left, that I should wait and hope? And what is ahead of me, that I should be patient?


audacity
-boldness or daring, esp. with confident or arrogant disregard for personal safety, conventional thought, or other restrictions.
-effrontery or insolence; shameless boldness

hope
–the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best: to give up hope.
-to believe, desire, or trust
–to feel that something desired may happen

President-Elect Barack Obama wrote a book, The Audacity of Hope. He certainly embodies the audacity of hope. Do you? When you are being tested, do you have the audacity to hope against hope. Do you still believe God, do you trust Him? Are you shamelessly bold when standing on the promises of God. Are you confident that what God said, He will do?

When you are not sure about what to do, do this: Hope against hope, to continue to hope, although the outlook does not warrant it. God has it under control.