My Vision is Chasing Me


Habakkuk 2:3 (King James Version)

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Awhile ago, God gave me a vision for a business. I ran with it at the time. It was going well at first, other people were excited and were helpful at first. Then they began to drop off. Others remained supportive and consistent. It became overwhelming. So I put the vision on the back burner. I realized that the vision was not necessarily for that time. I am beginning to see that the appointed time has come. My vision is chasing me. God is sending people to help with the vision without me asking.

What is the vision God gave you? His timing is not ours. He gives us visions to act on immediately and others are for an appointed time. Have you noticed that God is opening unexpected doors? Your vision could be chasing you!