For My Good





Romans 8:28 (Amplified Bible)

We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose.



Recently, I have been praying to God for clarity about a situation. To my amazement, He answered my request quickly. I was also surprised to find out that I didn't get the answer the way I wanted. On the surface, the answer wasn't the one I wanted. I thought that God's answer was no. Needless to say, I was hurt and confused. I was sure that it would be yes and that it was a promise from God. My heart was broken. I cried and prayed. It wasn't the no that brought me to tears. It was the feeling of disconnection between God and I. I thought I had not heard Him and that I was trying to impose my will on Him. He reassured me as only God can. I was able to see the heart of the matter and that what happened was supposed to happen and was for my good. God told me to hold on to my faith. It was just the enemy trying to get in the midst. He said that it was necessary and for my good. He reminded me that His promises are sure. Whatever is going on in your life right now is for your good.

God Bless