How to Be Content




...I have learned how to be content (satisfied to the
point where I am not disturbed or disquieted) in whatever
state I am.
—Philippians 4:11


The Bible teaches us to be content no matter what our
circumstances may be. (Hebrews 13:5 KJV)

We are not to be upset about anything, no matter what is
happening. Instead we are to pray about it, and tell God our
need. While we are waiting for Him to move, we are to be
thankful for all that God has done for us already. (Philippians
4:6.)

I have discovered that the secret of being content is to ask
God for what I want, and know that if it is right He will bring
it to pass at the right time, and if it is not right, He will
do something much better than what I asked for.

We must learn to trust God completely if we ever intend to
enjoy peaceful living. We must meditate on what God has done in
our life instead of what we are still waiting on Him to do.

God loves you. He is a good God Who only does good things. Be
content knowing that His way is perfect.