Come Up Higher



Revelation 4:1
New International Version

1After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

Today, I went to the home going service of a mother in Zion. She was a grandmother to me although we are not biologically related. We do have the same spiritual DNA. I was shaken when I heard the news. She was in church on a Sunday and passed that Thursday. We had endless talks and shared many laughs. She nurtured me. She was honest to a fault. If you wanted to know the truth, Mother would tell you. Sometimes you didn't even have to ask. As humans do, I asked the Lord why.

His response was, "come up higher". As Mother transitioned from this life into the arms of a loving God, He opened the door for her to enter Heaven. She is dancing around the throne. She is now beholding the beauty of our beautiful Savior. He called her higher to a place where she would no longer be sick, pay bills, or worry about loved ones.

God also is calling us higher. He has things that He wants to show us. He has marvelous things that He wants to do through us. God wants us experience new joy, fresh anointing, and a more intimate relationship with Him.

God is calling you higher. He wants to show you more of His glory. Fall in love with Him all over again.

God Bless